Personal Checking Account Options | Open an Account Online Today
With a Banner Bank checking account, you can enjoy some seriously good benefits.
- Nationwide ATM convenience
- Bank anytime from your favorite device
- Mastercard® debit card with Zero Liability Protection
- Robust digital tools: online banking, mobile banking, text banking‡, Bill Pay, eStatements, direct deposit, digital wallet, Snapshot DepositTM, and Personal Financial Management
Choose the checking account that best fits you:
Banner's Best Checking Features and Benefits
- Monthly service charge of $12 waived with minimum daily balance of $5,000 or average daily balance of $10,000 or average daily combined checking/savings relationship deposit balance of $25,000Δ
- No ATM fees anywhere in the U.S.
- Earn more interest with higher balances. And, earn 0.25% over posted rates on new and renewed Certificates of DepositΘ.
- 50% off any personal check style (with standard shipping), or free Banner logo wallet or duplicate checks (with standard shipping) and 50% off safe deposit annual rental fee when auto-pay is set up from your Banner's Best Checking account
- Cashier's checks and money orders included when funded directly from your Banner's Best Checking account
Rewards Checking Features and Benefits
- Monthly service charge of $6
- IDProtect® Identity theft monitoring and resolution services∝, up to $10,000 accidental death and dismemberment insurance⊗, ⋊ and cell phone protection⋈ included
- Use any ATM in the U.S. and we'll reimburse the fees, up to 6 times per calendar month^
- $15 discount on annual rental fee when auto-pay is set up from your Rewards Checking account
Connected Checking Features and Benefits
- Monthly service charge of $4 waived with minimum daily balance of $500 or $500 or more in direct deposits per monthly statement or account holder is aged 24 or younger
- We'll reimburse the surcharges for withdrawals made from any ATM, anywhere in the U.S., up to 2 times per calendar month
- $15 discount on annual rental fee when auto-pay is set up from your Connected Checking account
Choose from three checking accounts to meet your needs:
Banner's Best Checking
Get our premium package of benefits with a Banner's Best Checking account:
- Earn premium tiered interest
- We reimburse the fees for any ATM you use in the U.S.
- Earn 0.25% over posted rates on new and renewed CDsΘ
- 0.25% rate reduction on new consumer loans†
Banner's Rewards Checking account offers added security and protection:
- IDProtect® - Identity theft monitoring and resolution services∝
- Cell Phone Protection⋈
- Up to $10,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance⊗, ⋊
- Use any ATM in the U.S. and we'll reimburse the fees up to 6 times per calendar month
Banner's Connected Checking account makes banking easy:
- $0 monthly service charge with a minimum daily balance of $500 or more, at least $500 in direct deposits, or if any account holder is under age 25
- Use any ATM in the U.S. and we'll reimburse the fees up to 2 times per calendar month
- Online and mobile banking, bill pay, digital wallet
- Open an account with as little as $50
Message and data rates may apply. May require authentication, registration, and/or activation.
These descriptions are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions, and exclusions of the benefits. Refer to the respective guide to benefits or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions.
Cellular phone bill must be paid through this account. Covers primary line plus up to three additional lines listed on the cellular phone bill. May submit up to two claims per 12 month period per account, up to $400 per claim and $50 deductible per claim. Check with your mobile service provider for message and data rates.
Coverage divides equally amongst all account owners on joint accounts and reduces by 50% at age 70.
Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s), and their joint account owners subject to the terms and conditions for the applicable Benefits. Some Benefits require authentication, registration and/or activation. Benefits are not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students. Credit file monitoring is only available to account owners age 18 or older. Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certiﬁcate of insurance. Insurance product is not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.
The average daily checking/savings relationship balance includes all of the primary account owner’s checking, savings, and money market accounts on which they are a primary or joint account owner.
When using ATMs outside the U.S., there is a 1.10% Currency Conversion fee, which is based on the U.S. dollar amount. If you plan to use your Banner Bank debit card when traveling internationally, please notify us before you travel so we can adjust card restrictions.
On selected terms and to be used for new certificates of deposit or at renewal (exclusions may apply).
Subject to credit approval. Does not include 1-4 Family mortgage or credit cards (excludes loan rate specials).