Personal Information and Privacy Notice
- “Affiliates” means companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial or nonfinancial companies.
- “Nonaffiliates” means companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial or nonfinancial companies.
- “Joint Marketing” means a formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT, FOR WHAT PURPOSE, AND HOW WE COLLECT IT:
We may collect the following Personal Information about you for the purposes listed:
- Contact information about you to allow us to verify your identity and use the App - your name, postal address, zip code, social security number, e-mail address, telephone number, and User ID. The first four pieces of information are collected from you when you open an account with us. The remaining pieces of information may be collected when you open an account or when you sign up for on-line banking services. When you use the App, this information may transfer and be available from our core processing system.
- Card Controls - We may collect Personal Information about you, which may include name, postal address, zip code, e-mail address, telephone number, account numbers, card number, expiration date or verification numbers, social security number and mobile device location. This allows you to establish and receive alerts about certain types of card transactions. For instance, you may be asked to grant permission for access to your mobile device's geolocation data to verify the location of ATM or in-store transactions.
Zelle – The App, with your consent, accesses the contacts information stored on your mobile device. This information allows you to fill information fields from your contacts to send or receive funds using the Zelle feature of the App. If you would like to use this feature of Zelle, we need to receive permission to access your contacts. With your first use of Zelle, a pop-up will appear when you go to add recipients from your phone contacts. Please click the “Allow” button to authorize our access to your contacts.
We generally use the Personal Information to manage risks related to: (a) information maintained about you by identity verification services and consumer reporting agencies, including credit bureaus; (b) payment and other historical transaction information in which you participate through the Service; and (c) any Personal Information that you may enter into information blocks present in the App interface or made available through the Service. We also may collect information regarding your mobile device such as device settings, device identifiers, your location, and analytical information that may assist with diagnostics and performance of the Service. We do not sell your personal information or share it with third parties for joint marketing purposes.
California: Under California law, we will not share information we collect about you with Nonaffiliates, unless the law allows. For example, we may share information with your consent, to service your accounts, or to provide rewards or benefits you are entitled to. We will limit sharing among our Affiliates to the extent required by California law.