Buy a home, sell a home. In that order.
Don’t miss out on your dream home while waiting to find a buyer for your current home. Banner Bank bridge loans offer temporary financing for your down payment on a new house, giving you time to sell your current residence and secure permanent financing.
With a Banner Bank home loan, you'll get:
Our bridge loan simplifies your next move.
- Use the equity in your current residence, which must be for sale to qualify.
- Borrow up to 80% of your current house value (less your current mortgage) as a down payment on your new home.
- Make interest-only payments for up to 12 months.
- Avoid liquidating other assets for a down payment.
- The bridge loan is available through your local Banner Bank branch.
How much home can I afford?
Looking to buy a home? It's good to know what you can afford before you start shopping. Use this calculator to see how much your monthly mortgage payments will be.
Tips on Financing a Home Build or Remodel
Building or remodeling a home is an exciting project, yet it can be daunting. Here are some great ideas for getting started on building your dream home or remodeling your current home to make it perfect.
Should I refinance my mortgage?
Making the decision to refinance your mortgage can be tough when you look at all the factors. Your current interest rate, the new potential interest rate and even closing costs can affect how long it will take to break even. Our calculator can help you see costs and rates to help you decide.