Personalize your debit card
Create a debit card as unique as you
With our custom debit card design studio, you can make the front of your Banner Bank personal or business debit card a reflection of you or your business. Choose from an expanded library of images from our very own Banner Bank employees, or upload your own image for a custom design that's unique to you.
Review the guidelines below, then read and agree to the terms and conditions to start designing.
To get started designing your debit card:
- You must have an existing Banner Bank Debit Card to use the Custom Debit Card Design service.
- Review the card design guidelines below.
- Review and Accept the Banner Bank Custom Debit Card Terms and Conditions below.
- Upload your favorite photo (making sure it fits the guidelines), or choose an image from our gallery.
- Complete your order. You will receive an email from us within 1-2 business days notifying you of the status of your design.
- You will receive your personalized card in 5-7 calendar days via U.S. Mail.
Please note: Your debit card number will not change when ordering a custom card, but your expiration date will. You will need to update any debit card automatic payments you have with the new expiration date. If your personalized card is nearing expiration and you wish to upload a new or substitute image for your reissued card, you must do so at least two months (60 days) prior to the expiration date. If you have not uploaded a new image 60 days prior to card expiration, Banner will renew the card with the image that appears on your current card.
Custom Debit Card Guidelines
By submitting a custom image to design your own Banner Bank Debit Card, each cardholder agrees to the following guidelines:
- There is a $12 fee for each Custom Debit card design submitted and approved.
- All images submitted must have the consent of the owner, and reproduction of the image must not infringe on any person’s intellectual property rights.
- Banner reserves the right to reject any image submitted. Examples of unacceptable images include:
- Political statements
- Advertising, promotional materials, slogans related to or owned by third parties
- Copyrighted, trademarked or proprietary material of another
- Phone numbers, URLs, website addresses, email addresses or personal information
- Brand names or branded products belonging to third parties
- Photos that feature a mascot or character as the primary focus of the photo
- Celebrities, athletes, musicians, entertainers, public or political figures
- Religious symbols, images or text
- VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover or any other payment brand references
- References to any debit card branded sponsorships, such as the Olympics or NASCAR
- Obscene or lewd material, harassing, inappropriate, discriminating, offensive or socially unacceptable material
- Pornographic, provocative or sexual material, profanity, obscenities or nudity
- Symbols of death, destruction, violence or any negative material that does not reflect positively on us
- Images of firearms, weapons or ammunition, alcohol or tobacco products
- Images of money
- Images that do not cover the entire surface of the Card
- Content that may interfere with the acceptance of the Card at point of sale or with security features of the Card
- Content that might infringe, denigrate or dilute the Mastercard brand or its member financial institutions
- Uploaded images should be high quality images and meet these criteria – the better your image, the better your final card will look:
- Picture files can be either JPEG (.jpg), PNG, GIF, Bitmap (.bmp) or TIFF formats.
- At least 840 wide x 840 high pixels / Minimum of 50K and not to exceed 10MB in size.
- The bigger the picture you choose, the longer it will take to upload.
- If you submit an image deemed unacceptable, we will notify you, so you can submit another image.
- Banner Bank is not responsible for problems with image quality, including out-of-focus or low-resolution images, or images poorly positioned on the card.
- The debit card type shown on the online preview will say "Debit" in the upper left corner of the card. If you have a Business Debit, Health Savings Account, or Home Equity Rewards debit card, the applicable card type will be printed on your debit card when your custom card is created.
Step 1: Read the Terms
Step 2: Accept Terms and Continue
Reminder: there is a $12 fee for each card design submitted and approved.