Benefits & Compensation
At Banner, we understand your physical, financial and mental well-being are critical to your success. It's our priority to provide benefits and perks that are meaningful and ensure you and your family are covered if the need arises.
Banner provides a variety of resources to support a healthy lifestyle:
- Medical: We offer multiple options for medical coverage, including a Health Savings Account (HSA) eligible plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Banner offers a variety of FSAs to pay for eligible expenses
- Dental Coverage: Two plan choices through Delta Dental, including an option for adult orthodontia
- Vision Coverage: VSP coverage for you and your family
- Company-paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Company-paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional voluntary plans including: Critical Illness, Supplemental Life Insurance, Supplemental AD&D Insurance and Supplemental Long Term Disability.
Paid Time Off
- Generous vacation package
- Paid Sick Leave
- 11 paid holidays annually
- Paid Parental Leave
- 16 hours of paid community service annually
- Company-paid Short Term Disability
- Personal Days
Total cash compensation may include annual base pay, short-term incentives, including annual, quarterly, and monthly incentives and commissions depending on your position.
- Incentive pay
- Retirement: 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement: up to $5,250 annually for full time employees and up to $2,625 annually for part-time employees
More Benefits and Rewards
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Employee banking discounts
- Career growth and service awards
This information is a summary of our current benefits. Benefits are subject to change and the official plan documents are the authoritative statement of our employee benefits.